© 2013 Congress of Union Retirees of Canada
A Unionweb site - based on WordPress - Admin
February 18th, 2015
Directions from Pearson International Airport to the Unifor Education Centre in Port Elgin
- Leave the airport and drive to Airport Road and turn left (North) at the lights. Follow the road for about 1 km.
- Turn left onto Derry Road (couple of KM.) drive about 3 km.
- Turn Right (north) onto HWY 410 and follow the signs
- Stay on HWY 410. It will change from HWY 410 to HWY 10 automatically, (stay to the left) follow the signs to Orangeville.
- Just south of Orangeville, you will be taking the Orangeville Bypass. There is a set of lights and a motel on the left. Turn left on to the bypass and follow the HWY to the end and turn left onto HWY 9.
- Follow the HWY to Arthur (drive through the lights) continue on HWY 9 to a cross-road at Tiviotdale and turn right following HWY 9.
- You will drive on HWY 9 and pass through three towns, Harriston, Clifford and Mildmay. At Mildmay, drive through the town and once almost through Mildmay, you will cross a bridge and turn left. Follow the road to a Stop sign. Continue straight ahead on to County Road 3.
- Continue to stay on the same road and you will drive through the town of Paisley. Drive through Paisley and stay on the same road. (You’re 15 miles away from Port Elgin)
- When you come to a yellow flashing light (town of Burgoyne) turn left. Follow the road to the end. You are now in Port Elgin.
- At the lights (Tim Horton’s is on the left) turn left and drive through Port Elgin (less than a km). You will come to a set of lights and the sign will say CAW Road. Turn Right and drive less than a 1/2 km.
- The Unifor property is on your right most of the way down the road. At the bottom of the hill, turn right on to Shipley Ave and an immediately right on to the Unifor Education Centre and stop. You Have Reached Your Destination.
- Get out of your car, stretch, and walk up to and through the doors into the registration area.
- Call Len Hope’s Cell Phone 519-386-2342 in case of any problems